Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Deuter Pulse Three

I was actually looking for a Nathan Speed 2, a two flask racing belt, but Toby's MOA only had the 1 flask version (i think it was the Speed 1). I was lucky though because the sales lady suggested that i try the Deuter brand on the far end of the alley and this baby caught my eye. It has a bottle holder and four pockets; two mesh pockets on each sides, a vertical pocket for shades and a fairly big utility pouch at the back.

Using this at my runs I could bring 2 cellphones, a shirt and mini-towel and a 1 liter water bottle (no, i don't actually run with bottle at my hip). 

below are more pictures of my Deuter Pulse Three

It has an elastic chord on the utility pouch and 3M reflective elements

pictures of the reflective linings on the mesh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...